Here are 10 easy to understand facts that might work well as a conversation starter to anyone who you think could be interested in this, one of the biggest conspiracies of all time. However, if you tell your friends these facts, they might not want to be friends anymore.
But in my opinion, anyone who already believes that the moon landings were fake are very good candidates for being able to at least listen to flat earth ideas. That said, I do have friends who believe the moon landings were a hoax, and that NASA is a complete joke, but yet would have a very hard time taking-in flat earth information. So just imagine how hard it is to talk to someone who thinks we did land on the moon and that NASA is great!
When I say “Flat Earth Facts,” this includes facts about the real nature of the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars, as well as pointing out the non-sensical absurdities of the globe-earth theory and the lies we have been told, all for the purpose of deceiving us about the nature of the Earth.
Anyway, here are 10 irrefutable facts that should at least make people think…
- Moonlight is a cooling light, and is therefore must be some kind of light source of its own. If the Moon is not giving off its own light, then why does its fullness or lack thereof affect people? Why do Moon phases affect crops and farming? Why does Moonlight affect fire differently than Sunlight?
- The North Star Polaris has never moved from it’s position above the North Pole, and it never will. And all of the other stars in the sky revolve around the North Star. How is this possible if everything in the (so called) universe is forever rotating, orbiting, and constantly moving further out into space in different directions?
- We never see the so-called “dark side of the moon.” Why? Because a dark side does not exist because it is not a ball in so-called “space.” If you want a laugh, look up for yourself “science’s” explanation for why we never see the “dark side.”
- To the naked eye, the Sun and the Moon are the same size.
- As you increase in altitude in an airplane, a hot air balloon, or some other aircraft, the distant horizon always stays at eye level no matter how high you go. Not only that, it stays at eye level in all 360-degrees around you! Think about it.
- The official United Nations logo is a Flat Earth map. Also using flat earth maps as their logo are the International Civil Aviation Organization, The International Maritime Organization, and The World Meteorological Organization.
- There has never been a North-South circumnavigation of the “globe”? Why? It is not possible because the Earth is not a ball, and therefore there is no such thing as a “south pole.”
- Space shuttle and satellite launches always make giant parabolas in the sky, and even appear to the naked eye to come back down to the earth.
- The Northern Latitudes and the Southern Latitudes have drastically different kinds of animal and plant life. If the Earth were a ball, then the Northern and Southern Latitudes would have similar amounts of life. The fact is that Southern Latitudes have surprisingly little life, while the North is surprisingly lush.
- Neil Armstrong’s strange behavior and lack of willingness to do interviews for most of his life following his “One small step for man…” If he’s so interested in this “giant leap for mankind,” then why wouldn’t he do interviews? Being one in a handful of people to have ever stepped foot on the Moon, shouldn’t he feel compelled to make himself available for questions? He never stepped on the Moon. He knew his life was one gigantic lie, and he knew the lie couldn’t hold up to scrutiny. Therefore, avoid interviews. I would guess that his guilty conscience at being part of the deception ate away at him until the day he died.