10 Flat Earth Facts to Tell Your Friends
Here are 10 easy to understand facts that might work well as a conversation starter to anyone who you think could be interested in this, one of the biggest conspiracies of all time. However, if you tell your friends these facts, they might not want to be friends anymore.
But in my opinion, anyone who already believes that the moon landings were fake are very good candidates for being able to at least listen to flat earth ideas. That said, I do have friends who believe the moon landings were a hoax, and that NASA is a complete joke, but yet would have a very hard time taking-in flat earth information. So just imagine how hard it is to talk to someone who thinks we did land on the moon and that NASA is great!
When I say “Flat Earth Facts,” this includes facts about the real nature of the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars, as well as pointing out the non-sensical absurdities of the globe-earth theory and the lies we have been told, all for the purpose of deceiving us about the nature of the Earth.
Anyway, here are 10 irrefutable facts that should at least make people think…
- Moonlight is a cooling light, and is therefore must be some kind of light source of its own. If the Moon is not giving off its own light, then why does its fullness or lack thereof affect people? Why do Moon phases affect crops and farming? Why does Moonlight affect fire differently than Sunlight?
- The North Star Polaris has never moved from it’s position above the North Pole, and it never will. And all of the other stars in the sky revolve around the North Star. How is this possible if everything in the (so called) universe is forever rotating, orbiting, and constantly moving further out into space in different directions?
- We never see the so-called “dark side of the moon.” Why? Because a dark side does not exist because it is not a ball in so-called “space.” If you want a laugh, look up for yourself “science’s” explanation for why we never see the “dark side.”
- To the naked eye, the Sun and the Moon are the same size.
- As you increase in altitude in an airplane, a hot air balloon, or some other aircraft, the distant horizon always stays at eye level no matter how high you go. Not only that, it stays at eye level in all 360-degrees around you! Think about it.
- The official United Nations logo is a Flat Earth map. Also using flat earth maps as their logo are the International Civil Aviation Organization, The International Maritime Organization, and The World Meteorological Organization.
- There has never been a North-South circumnavigation of the “globe”? Why? It is not possible because the Earth is not a ball, and therefore there is no such thing as a “south pole.”
- Space shuttle and satellite launches always make giant parabolas in the sky, and even appear to the naked eye to come back down to the earth.
- The Northern Latitudes and the Southern Latitudes have drastically different kinds of animal and plant life. If the Earth were a ball, then the Northern and Southern Latitudes would have similar amounts of life. The fact is that Southern Latitudes have surprisingly little life, while the North is surprisingly lush.
- Neil Armstrong’s strange behavior and lack of willingness to do interviews for most of his life following his “One small step for man…” If he’s so interested in this “giant leap for mankind,” then why wouldn’t he do interviews? Being one in a handful of people to have ever stepped foot on the Moon, shouldn’t he feel compelled to make himself available for questions? He never stepped on the Moon. He knew his life was one gigantic lie, and he knew the lie couldn’t hold up to scrutiny. Therefore, avoid interviews. I would guess that his guilty conscience at being part of the deception ate away at him until the day he died.
I still have trouble accepting that the UN logo and indeed the accepted FE map are accurate representations of the Flat Earth. They are both simply flat versions of the globe. We know how large Australia is and it certainly isn’t as long as Africa!!!!
I think it’s time it was looked at properly because as long as you keep putting that map forward as being accurate and comparing it to the UN logo, you are opening yourselves up to constant attack.
1. If the moon gives off its own light, how do you explain moon phases? The sun is never “in phase” because it gives off its own light. That same light shines on the moon, and phases are caused by the Earth’s shadows blocking a portion of the light from the Sun on the moon.
2. Polaris hasn’t been the only North Star, and it won’t always be the North Star. The stars and planets all move, including Polaris, and eventually Polaris will not be the North Star anymore. In about 13,000 years, Vega will be the North Star. Before Polaris, around about 3,000B.C., Thuban was the North Star.
3. How do you not understand tidally locked objects?it’s very simple. The moon rotates at the sane suited it orbits the Earth, so the one side always faces us, but it still rotates. We’ve find exoplanets that are tide-locked to their star, too.
4. That’s how distance works. The moon is very close to us, the Sun is very far away. If you look at an airplane in the sky, that airplane isn’t really a small speck, it’s actually a giant airplane but it’s far away. Probably the stupidest point I’ve ever seen anyone try to make. And with that, I can’t handle the stupidity any more and am done with this. But I’ve disproven 4 of your “irrefutable” facts with simple logic.
re #1 – actually, the phases of the moon are not caused by the earth’s shadow. All the shadow can do is shade all or part of the moon (or of course no part during most of the time).
Eclipses are not not cyclical and repeatable like the phases are every 28 days or so. It involves the relative position of the earth, moon, and sun, as well as the ecliptic of the moon’s orbit.
These motions are so thoroughly understood, that the location (of the shadow on earth), time, and level of the eclipse are calculated and known years in advance. If this prediction data was fake, the obvious result of no eclipse where predicted would be world news in a very big way, I suggest. You can be sure the viewing public would not be fooled.
The phases are due to the viewing angle of the moon from the observer’s location. Its like looking at a round ball as it’s being lit from different angles relative to your position. With the light behind you and the moon in front of you, you see the entire surface lit up. With the light to your left and the moon in front of you, only about 1/2 of the surface is lit. The other phases are variations of the angles as the moon is more to the right or left of the half-lit moon.
Anyone can test this with a dark room, a ball, and a beam of light; you should be able to recreate most moon phases quite easily.
Yep, you’re exactly correct, that’s my bad. Must have missed that day in my astronomy class, lol 🙂
Understood, and no concerns. We each want the truth, and you gave me the chance to offer just that.