Charred remains of fire on Apollo 1 that killed three astronots….so the story goes..
Just before we sent a man to the moon, as the official story goes, there were many mysterious deaths of Apollo candidates for the Moon shot. Were they silenced because they could not be mind controlled or counted on to keep the Great Lie going?
Apollo/Satan and his fall from Heaven.
Apollo is a powerful God which has inspired several “demonic” or Abyssic Gods. Known as Helios by Nero Caesar, Phoebus or “Shining,” Apollo is the twin brother of Artemis (Diana). His center of worship was at was at Delphi and was renowned throughout the ancient world for its oracular advice delivered by a priestess called the Pythia the Chthonic serpent/dragon.
Nero Caesar and Domitian actually considered himself a manifestation of Apollo as he is the God of Illumination, Light, Music, Medicine and more. His arrows send plague and death which earned him the Biblical name of Apollyon or Abaddon, the King of the Bottomless Pit/ Lucifer.
- Ted Freeman (T-38 crash, 1964)
- Elliott See and Charlie Bassett (T-38 accident, 1966)
- Virgil “Gus” Grissom (supposedly an outspoken critic of the Space Program) (Apollo 1 fire, January 1967) Ed White (Apollo 1 fire, January 1967) Roger Chaffee (Apollo 1 fire, January 1967)
- Ed Givens (car accident, 1967)
- C. C. Williams (T-38 accident, October 1967)
- X-15 pilot Mike Adams (the only X-15 pilot killed in November 1967 during the X-15 flight test program – not a NASA astronaut, but had flown X-15 above 50 miles).
- Robert Lawrence, scheduled to be an Air Force Manned Orbiting Laboratory pilot who died in a jet crash in December 1967, shortly after reporting for duty to that (later cancelled) program.
- NASA worker Thomas Baron Train crash, 1967 shortly after making accusations before Congress about the cause of the Apollo 1 fire, after which he was fired. Ruled as suicide.
- Paul Jacobs, a private investigator from San Francisco, interviewed the head of the US Department of Geology in Washington about the ‘moon rocks’. Did you examine the Moon rocks, did they really come from the Moon? Jacobs asked – the geologist did not respond, only laughed. Paul Jacobs and his wife died from cancer within 90 days.
- Lee Gelvani claims to have almost convinced James Irwin, an Apollo 15 astronaut whom Gelvani referred to as an “informant”, to confess about a cover-up having occurred. Irwin was supposedly going to contact Kaysing about it; however he died of a heart attack in 1991, before any such telephone call occurred. Spacecraft testing and flying high performance jet aircraft can be dangerous, and all but one of the astronaut deaths (Irwin’s) were directly related to their rather hazardous job. Two of the astronauts, Mike Adams and Robert Lawrence, had no connection with the civilian manned space program. Astronaut James Irwin had suffered several heart attacks in the years prior to his death. There is no independent confirmation of Gelvani’s claim that Irwin was about to come forward. Moreover, if there was a coverup (that the Apollo 11 and subsequent landings were faked), the coverup would logically have occurred in 1969 and subsequent years – yet all of the deaths listed above occurred in 1967 or earlier.
Copy and WIN : http://ow.ly/KNICZ
10 Dead NASA astronauts, 1964-67
On 27 January 1967, two years before the first moon landing, Virgil “Gus” Grissom, Ed White and Roger Chaffee were killed in a devastating fire on the Apollo 1 launchpad during a full scale launch simulation. Grissom was greatly liked by his peers, was a strong character, and occupied a central position in the NASA space program. Many had predicted that it would be Grissom who would be the first to walk on the moon.
But Grissom was also an outspoken critic of the program. Among his last words before he died, when there was a communications failure with the capsule just prior to the fire, were: “How are we going to get to the moon when we can’t communicate between two buildings?”
Moments later, the capsule burst into flames with the astronauts sealed inside. They were consumed by the fire with no chance to escape. His widow Betty and his son Scott both still maintain that the astronauts were killed deliberately by sabotage – and that their many questions have never been adequately answered.
Clark McClelland and John Lear insist that there was also a fourth astronaut who died in the capsule, a member of an alternative space program… the “real” one, employing top secret advanced technology, which was highly classified. After the fire, according to McClelland and Lear, a heavy cover-up ensued that continues to this day. (Please see Project Camelot’s interview with John Lear for more details. Lear states that the fourth astronaut’s name is known.)