I’m rethinking how to distribute the Flat Earth books and wish not to deal with overseas sales, shipping, pay pal, checks, post office, mailers, postage, ordering books, storing books, labor, etc….
SO, simply, when it goes live on Amazon I’ll set a significant early bird sales price at discount for a couple of weeks for first responders then go to list price of $22 for a Black & White, $32 for color. I have the proofs and the color copies rock! (I have net lower margins on color due to much higher production costs, fyi)
The books are coming out of Create Space, a subsidiary of Amazon…sorry to have to use the monster but I thought worth it to get this important book out.
I really like how its turned out and am proud to offer it.
Bottom line, check back to this site. Final proofing now.
Sorry for any confusion.
Flat Earth; Investigations Into a Massive 500 yr. Heliocentric Lie
Observation Experiments We Can All Do
Much of Flat Earth logic, thought, and reason are available to those that wish to confirm FE theory for themselves while at the same time disproving heliocentrism as a viable cosmological possibility.
- During the 1st quarter waxing moon, when you can see it rise over the Eastern horizon, observe the Sun at sunset relative to the light atop the moon. The Sun is to your opposite shoulder than the moon and the light of the moon never changes through the alleged Earth movement away from the Sun at dusk. You will clearly see the lit moon is from the top, not from a lower angle where the Sun is located.
- Take a plastic round bowl and put in a sink with stopper in place. Place plastic opening face down and pour water from the top while holding down the bowl. Once water has filled to the top of the bowl you can let go and see how Earth could be inside a dome filled with air, yet completely under water at the same time.
- Look at the moon during its half-phase through a telescope, or high zoom camera, and see stars for yourself through the dark portions of the moon.
- Go to the ocean and look out. On a clear day with unobstructed vision, you can see some 10 miles scanning to the left and right. Basic spherical geometry says we should see at least 66 feet of curvature and a cresting ocean directly ahead. Do you see any curve at all?
- Aero-plane. Sea-Level. Plate Tectonics. Hemisphere. As you increase in altitude in an airplane, a hot air balloon, or some other aircraft, the distant horizon always stays at eye level no matter how high you go. The Earth never, ever falls away from your eye as a round ball curve should. Not only that, it stays at eye level in all 360-degrees around you. This can only happen on a Flat Earth. The Earth is not a globe.
- Observe clouds at sunset and in moonlight. How can clouds be hundreds of thousands and tens of millions of miles away, if we can see them form behind the Sun and moon?
- Take a high-powered camera or binoculars or telescope to a large lake or ocean. Watch a ship go past the horizon of visibility with the naked It ‘appears’ to go off a round surface as the ships mast falls away last and the hull disappears first. This is one the main problems the ancient Greek philosopher Aristotle had with empirically supporting geocentric theory. Now, relocate the ship or vessel through the viewing device and you will see the object coming back into full view, hull and all. This is the Law of Perspective and proves Flat Earth, not round ball globe. Lay out at night and stare at the Northern Star. Watch all the other star’s orbit around the fixed North Star. Except for the fixed North Star, all stars move around us on Earth. We are the at the epi-center of this Creation and the Universe.
I can hardly wait
Congratulations Jamie, I am looking forward to it. Kindest regards from Germany.
#6 is really embarrassing our community. The clouds are NOT behind the sun or the moon. It is an optical illusion. Both are simply too far away, so as they are both getting closer to the horizon line of our perspective, they appear in front or behind each-other. This can be fixed by simply increasing one’s altitude. Take for example, any of the videos of rockets going up into “space”. In ALL 100% cases, you can clearly the see that the clouds have a limit to how hight they can go in altitude. The sun and moon however are much higher than the clouds, making it impossible for the clouds to be “behind” the moon or sun.
though i concur that i still don’t see how its possible to clouds behind the Sun and the Moon if they are just 3,163 miles away. To dismiss what I see at night on a full moon with no artificial light is real. It is no artificial construct of the mind aka optical illusion which must first recognize the image to relate to the visual input.
Empirical observation personally trumps everything for me, like Law of Perspective, I CAN SEE THAT! And like the Sun moving across the sky….I CAN SEE THAT!…and on the 1st quarter of the moon at sunset with the moon lit from the top and the Sun over your right shoulder…I CAN SEE HOW IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE MOON TO BE LIT FROM THE SUN……..or i can go buy a thermal thermometer and test the temperature at a full moon to see for myself that it is warmer in the shade which by itself proves we’ve been major league lied to about the Sun and Moon.
This “community”, as you broad brushed commented, is for the thinkers, the independent observers and researchers..and I don’t see what you are seeing, so agree to disagree?
I don’t think we’re disagreeing at all. I’m just saying, for things that we are not 100% sure of yet, it’s probably not a good idea to put that in a book — at least not without a disclamer that says, “there is a POSSIBILITY that clouds go behind the sun/moon.” To say that it actually does 100% is not factual. I myself have never seen it. I’ve seen the same videos they talk about, and from my perspective, the clouds are still in FRONT of the sun/moon, they are just super-illuminated, creating a bit of a glare so you can’t see the cloud anymore 100% — but if you look REAL closely, especially with an HD monitor, you can still see a bit of the clouds in FRONT of the sun/moon. Albeit it is very slight — which is why I think it’s easy to mistake that for clouds going “behind” the sun/moon.
Anyway – in the end, I certainly wouldn’t want to discourage anyone from buying any FE books. It’s a good eye-opener all around. I’ll be buying some myself pretty soon and passing them on!