- Start Here
- First Questions Asked?
- Jesuits; Rulers of Evil
- History of Geocentric Theory
- The Heliocentric Globalist Theory
- Reasons to Doubt the Earth is Truly a Sphere
- Reasons to Doubt Everything NASA
- Moon Hoax Images
- Moon Hoax Videos
- Trusted FE Links
- Other Author Websites
- The F.E.S.S. Forum
- Flat Earth Videos
- Flat Earth Library
- Flat Earth Gallery I
- Flat Earth Gallery II
- FE Memes I
- FE Memes II
- FE Music Vids
- New! FE Maps
- Flat Earth Book Now On Sale!
I’ve been thinking a lot about alleged spacecraft re-entry . If the earth’s atmosphere is spinning at up to 1000 mph , and of course space is perfectly still , such a sudden extreme change in the spacecraft’s environment , might cause a few minor difficulties . Something to ponder .
Actually, if a globe spinning on an axis, the SURFACE is moving up to 1000 mph based on the sphere’s circumference at any given point away from its axis. Atmosphere would add to that circumference if it truly is spinning in tandem with the planet.
But what glues it to the surface? If space is a vacuum, what seals it from our atmosphere?
It is impossible to try to prove what we have all been indoctrinated to believe.
1) “what glues it to the surface?” – Well; what “glues” air to the surface of the FE? What “glues” anything to the surface of the earth?
2) “If space is a vacuum, what seals it from our atmosphere?” – Why do you think anything is needed to “seal” space from the atmosphere? What should happen if it is not sealed (my theory is that you don’t really understand how a vacuum works)?
>What “glues” anything to the surface of the earth?
Never heard of dirt glue, have you? Kidding. In the FE model, nothing needs to be ‘glued’ down because we are not spinning on a ball flying through space.
>What should happen if it is not sealed
It would cease to be a vacuum.
>(my theory is that you don’t really understand how a vacuum works)?
Now I’m going to suspect you are not really interested in truth or learning. Why do you explain how you think a vacuum works. I’m all ears…
Q: what “glues” air to the surface of the FE? If it is not held in place somehow, why doesn’t it move away then?
Q: If space is a vacuum, what seals it from our atmosphere?
A: Nothing, it doesn’t need to be sealed (why should it?).
Picture a clock face 24k miles in circumference, each minute would be 400 miles. That famous photo from the V2 missile (presuming it’s genuine) during WW2 shows near 800 miles of flat horizon from an altitude of 61 miles, on a clock face the curvature of near 2 minutes is clearly discernible.