“The struggle, so violent in the early days of science, between the views of Ptolemy and Copernicus would then be quite meaningless. Either coordinate system could be used with equal justification. The two sentences, ‘the sun is at rest and the earth moves,’ or ‘the sun moves and the earth is at rest,’ would simply mean two different conventions concerning two different coordinate systems.”
– Albert Einstein, The Evolution of Physics, p.212 (p.248 in original 1938 ed.)
“In whatever way or manner may have occurred this business, I must still say that I curse this modern theory of Cosmogony, and hope that perchance there may appear, in due time, some young scientist or genius, who will pick up courage enough to upset this universally disseminated delirium of lunatics.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“In the Middle Ages people believed that the earth was flat, for which they had at least the evidence of their senses: we believe it to be round, not because as many as 1 percent of us could give physical reasons for so quaint a belief, but because modern science has convinced us that nothing that is obvious is true, and that everything that is magical, improbable, extraordinary, gigantic, microscopic, heartless, or outrageous is scientific.”
– George Bernard Shaw
“Earth is a realm, it is not a planet. It is not an object, therefore, it has no edge. Earth would be more easily defined as a system environment. Earth is also a machine, it is a Tesla coil. The sun and moon are powered wirelessly with the electromagnetic field (the Aether). This field also suspends the celestial spheres with electo-magnetic levitation. Electromag levitation disproves gravity because the only force you need to counter is the electromagnetic force, not gravity. The stars are attached to the FIRMAMENT.”
– Nikola Tesla
“While I was thinking of this problem in my student years, I came to know the strange result of Michelson’s experiment. Soon I came to the conclusion that our idea about the motion of the Earth with respect to the ether is incorrect, if we admit Michelson’s null result as a fact. This was the first path which led me to the special theory of relativity. Since then I have come to believe that the motion of the Earth cannot be detected by any optical experiment, though the Earth is revolving around the Sun.”
– Albert Einstein, “How I Created the Theory of Relativity?” http://inpac.ucsd.edu/students/courses/winter2012/physics2d/einsteinonrelativity.pdf
“The theory of relativity is a mass of error and deceptive ideas violently opposed to the teachings of great men of science of the past and even to common sense … The theory, wraps all these errors and fallacies and clothes them in magnificent mathematical garb which fascinates, dazzles and makes people blind to the underlying errors. The theory is like a beggar clothed in purple whom ignorant people take for a king. Its exponents are very brilliant men, but they are metaphysicists rather than scientists. Not a single one of the relativity propositions has been proved.”
– Nikola Tesla
A 50-Point Case for the Flat Earth
Like many others, I entered the flat Earth debate because I wanted to debunk what I considered an insane theory for the sake of my conspiracy-minded friends. I was going to save legitimate flat earthers from a seemingly obvious government Psychological Operation (PSYOP) meant to forever discredit “conspiracy theorists” everywhere. I truly believed that the leading flat earthers were likely government agents who wanted to discredit, by way of guilt by association, anyone who doubted the moon landings, 9-11, Sandy Hook, the Boston Bombing, vaccinations, etc.
From politicians to even “conspiracy theorists,” and across all political spectrums, nearly everyone derides flat earthers. For example, Obama preached, “We don’t have time for a meeting of the Flat Earth Society,” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB9–MF0tx0); derogatorily referred to Republican candidates as people “who would have been founding members of the Flat Earth Society” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsz3uLxTwQs); and then again made certain to tell us how much “scientific evidence” supports the spherical Earth (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-dXBsZzR24). Obama has now publicly referenced the flat Earth on four separate occasions as a shameful belief.
Unbelievably, Neil deGrasse Tyson even said that influential flat earthers were dangerous to democracy and “harmful to the health, the wealth, and the security of our citizenry” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHBZkek8OSU).
On the other side, you have “independent” Joe Rogan (a former moon landings skeptic) who now repeatedly makes fun of flat earthers “obsessing over nonsense,” conservative Alex Jones who referred to the flat Earth theory as “clearly ridiculous” (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmOB36NuvDw).
We learned in Kindergarten (it’s a requirement) that Columbus discovered we live on a globe despite the fools who doubted him. Children are taught that the peasants were just too dumb to understand that we live on a globe (is it coincidental that an official American holiday centers around the globe model?). Only crazy and dangerous imbeciles would ever consider the arguments of the flat Earth now? You can see boats disappear behind a curvature? You can see the curvature from an airplane or high mountain? Boats would fall off the edge of the Earth, right? And all of those photos of the Earth, how can anyone doubt the globe, NASA, and all of the other “official” space agencies?
That’s where I began – to expose once and for all the silliness and supposed PSYOP origins of the flat earth movement. I continually researched, considered, pondered, and somewhat hoped to uncover the falsehoods of the flat earth movement. After several weeks and dozens of hours later, it didn’t happen; instead, I found many valid arguments in favor of the flat Earth – arguments that were NOT being answered effectively by mainstream science – in fact, I and many others were severely ridiculed for even asking questions. Since when is asking questions considered “stupid”?
After over a year of incessant investigation, I believe the evidence supporting the flat Earth is far more compelling and clearly exceeds the evidence supporting a spinning-vortexing ball Earth zooming at 2 million mph chasing after the Sun. As you will see, the evidence in support of a globe Earth is mostly scant, intellectually vacuous, refutable, and often based on little more than name calling and “scientific” conformity.
This is not easy but I am asking you, as a reasonable thinking person to consider the following 50 arguments in favor of the flat Earth theory. For a quick visual of how the flat Earth model works, please watch this short video from Rob Skiba: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R52_PdZlSq8.
I fully understand how ridiculous it sounds to you. Indeed, for someone to say that the Earth is flat sounds so awful that it may even shock you to your core as though someone attacked one of your most cherished beliefs. But ask yourself, why is it so offensive? Logically, it shouldn’t be offensive at all but society has made it extremely taboo, why? Why has the globe been equated with intelligence and been thrown in your face in thousands of television shows and movies? Why does astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson and others equate influential flat earthers with terrorists instead of just using it as an opportunity to let everyone scientifically prove our underlying cosmos? You should ponder these questions.
If I am wrong, and I could be, at the very least you’ll gain a much better understanding of how the world works as you logically defend the “official” model. But don’t let years of conditioning since you were a child prevent you from allowing scientific inquiry; true science would always welcome such questions but mainstream “science” has devolved into something similar to strict religious conformity that makes no allowance for independent thought or questioning.
I have no stake in this investigation other than the truth. Being new in very recent history, the flat Earth theory doesn’t have an answer for every question but if we all work together we may be able to create a true model of the Earth. If I am wrong, then I would appreciate well-reasoned counter arguments instead of irrelevant Wikipedia talking points or just pathetic name-calling. There isn’t a legitimate flat earther out there who wouldn’t welcome being proven wrong because the implications of control and widespread ignorance are so frightening. As for me, I believe it is more likely than not that we live on a flat Earth and so I now refer to myself as a flat earther. If you can, please prove me wrong and pull me out of this rabbit hole.
“He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.”
– Proverbs 18:13
Flat Earth Overview
List of 50 Points
- No Visible Curvature
- No Photos of Earth from Space
- Water Seeks Its Own Level
- Airline and Submarine Pilots Do Not Account for Curvature
- Artillerymen, Naval Gunners, Air Traffic Controllers, Railroad and Industrial Engineers, Surveyors, et al, Do Not Account for Curvature
- The Cover-Up
- The Vacuum of Space Against the Atmosphere
- Fluid Dynamics vs. the Atmosphere Wheel
- No Worldwide Change of Stars When the Earth is at Opposite Sides of the Solar System
- No Change of Weight From the Equator to the North Pole
- Weather Patterns and Jet Streams Fit Perfectly on a Flat Earth
- International Space Station (ISS) Fakery
- The Space Shuttle Hoax
- No Complete Shift Between Night and Day When the Earth is on Opposite Sides of the Sun
- The Horizon Remains at Eye Level No Matter How High You Go Up
- Moonlight is Cold and Uniform
- Admiral Byrd
- The Lunar Wave
- Tides and the Moon
- Plane Flights Over the Southern Hemisphere
- The Sun is Not 93 Million Miles Away
- No Star Parallax
- The Selenelion (Horizontal Eclipse) Problem
- Airy’s Failure
- The Arctic Nights and Days Problem
- Discrepancies between the Northern and Southern “Hemispheres”; Other Equator Problems
- No Bulging of Oceans at the Equator
- Satellites are Fake; the Thermosphere is Too Hot to Support Satellites, ISS, and Hubble
- The Earth Does Not Spin; the Round-trip Airplane Model Would Produce Unequal Times on a Sphere Spinning 1,000 mph; Planes Could Not Land on a Spinning Ball at 1,000 mph; the Cannonball Test
- The Rotating Moon and Matching Sun
- The Phases of the Moon Every 6 Months Do Not Evince Movement of the Earth around the Sun
- The Diverted Flat Earth Baby Flight and International Shipping Routes
- Various Clues: the Illuminati Card Game, Gleason’s 1892 Illuminati “New Standard Map of the Earth,” and the U.N. Flag
- The Concentration of Sunlight
- Eclipses Prove that Mainstream Science is Wrong
- View of the Moon When it Should Be on the Other Side of the Earth
- No Movement of the North Star
- No Eclipses of Objects Other than the Moon
- Gyroscopes and Gyro Navigation would Not Work on a Spherical Earth
- The Coriolis Effect Proves the Flat Earth
- The Farce of Gravity
- Stars Often Appear through the Dark Side of the Moon During Its Phases
- The Compass Problem
- Captain Cook and The Old Explorers of Antarctica
- No G’s for Our Astronauts; Impossible Video Stabilizers on Space Rockets
- The Sun and Moon are the Same Size
- Antarctica – The Only Closed Continent
- Because Sound is Independent of the Earth’s Alleged Spin, the Doppler Effect Proves a Flat Earth
- The Moon is Not 234,000 Miles Away
- No Sound or Feelings Associated with the Spin of the Earth
If the Earth is flat, as the vast amount of evidence seems to show, then the flat Earth conspiracy amounts to the biggest cover-up and lie ever perpetrated against humanity; a lie that has literally lasted for hundreds of years and must necessarily permeate many institutions. If true, the implications of how much brainwashing and control we’re under is absolutely frightening and you’ll begin to see it everywhere. But is there any other “fact” that we were programmed to believe more than the shape of the Earth? The globe model was pushed on us from the earliest age, why?
For me (others may disagree), the strongest pieces of evidence in support of the flat Earth are the following:
- No Curvature. No measurable curvature even though the curvature should be EASILY detectable with modern instruments and experienced in everyday life.
- No Photographs of the Earth from Space. Despite the claim that there are thousands of satellites far away enough from the Earth to take a picture of the whole Earth, there are admittedly no legitimate photographs of the Earth; NASA even says that these photographs were created to “match people’s expectations.” Is that science or propaganda? Other evident fakery from space agencies, including the ISS and the Space Shuttle, further supports this argument.
- The Sun and Moon are Local. The Sun is not 93 million miles away (and the Moon is not 234,000 miles away) as proven from various time-lapse videos, decreasing/increasing sizes, light concentration, hot spots, trigonometry, and other means.
- The Professionals. Pilots, engineers, surveyors, gunners, artillerymen, radar operators, etc. do not account for curvature in any manner.
- The Non-Spinning Atmosphere. The atmosphere evinces no properties of spin as required by fluid dynamics. The purported 1,000 mph spin of the Earth at the equator should have a tremendous impact on flights, water, volcanic eruption plumes, skydivers, weather balloons, wind, etc., but there’s no evidence of such a spin. The Coriolis Effect’s impact on the directional rotation of storms at the hemisphere only supports the flat Earth and has no further application despite widespread lies about snipers and Foucault Pendulums.
- No Centrifugal or Other Forces of Movement Detected. Even though centrifugal forces may increase substantially from the arctic to the equator (from 100 mph to more than 1,000 mph), weight does not change (an estimated 0.3% change in weight should be measurable with modern equipment and affect manufactures and there is no change in weight whatsoever). Further, a point on the Earth is sometimes supposedly moving with the 66,600 mph orbit and sometimes against it; these possibly radical centrifugal force changes have no physical effect on an individual and are not measurable. Moreover, the Earth supposedly orbits the Sun at 66,600 mph as the Earth spins at 1,000 mph. On one side of the Earth, the ground would be moving 66,600 mph towards your feet; on the other side of the Earth, the ground below you would be moving away from your feet at 66,600 mph. This daily and drastic change should be felt or measured daily and gravity does not seem to account for it. Moreover, engineering manuals show that the outer rim of the Earth could not support a spin of 1,000 mph and would disintegrate.
- The Explanation of Daylight and Stars is Not Workable on the Globe Model. Based on the “official” globe model where daylight should be located between the Earth and the Sun, there should be a substantial global change of stars every six months as the nights should be pointed in opposite directions when the Earth is on opposite sides of the Sun. Because this doesn’t happen, the globe model must be false.
- Same-Sized Sun and Moon. Despite the purported extreme differences in distance and size, the Sun and Moon are almost the same size from our perspective – a statistical impossibility by chance alone. Also, the Sun and Moon both spin facially the same distance throughout the same time period (a fact ignored by science) – how’s that possible under the globe model?
- Properties of Water. The level properties of water and no bulging of the oceans at the equator despite the spin demonstrate that Earth is not a spinning a ball.
- The Impossible Moon. In the video of an amateur rocket launch, the Moon appears very small but well above the horizon when it should be on the other side of the Earth proving that the Moon and Sun circle above a flat surface.
- The Vacuum of Space. There’s no way that our atmosphere supposedly parallels an enormous vacuum. The vacuum of space would overpower any hold that gravity would have over the low-mass atmosphere. Our atmosphere should burst out into space as the top of the “space ship” is wide-open.
- The North Star. The “official” globe model says that the Earth is currently spinning at 1,042 mph, wobbling, bouncing daily, and revolving around the Sun at 66,600 mph; the Sun (taking the Earth with it) is moving at 447,000 mph; the whole galaxy is moving at 373 miles/second; and, the entire universe continues to expand from the Big Bang. Meaning that the Earth is moving in various direction at more than 1,860,000 mph. The problem? The North Star has NEVER changed its position in known history and that certainly belies common sense.
- The Non-Wobbling Sun in the Arctic. During the 24-hour days of daylight, videos show the Sun spin in a circle over the Arctic sky horizon. However, the Sun should not spin but follow a zig-zag pattern if the “official” model was correct. This proves the “official” model is false and the evidence fits perfectly on a flat Earth model.
- The Ridiculous Spinning-Vortex Model. “Official” science says that the entire solar system is chasing after the Sun that is moving at approximately 2 million mph. That means all planets, comets (even those moving in and out of the solar system), repeating meteor showers, moons, artificial satellites, etc. are all chasing after the Sun, which is at a incomprehensible distance away from objects such as Pluto and comets, but all planets somehow maintain the same horizontal plane despite the lessening effects of gravity at much further distances, and still all objects maintain tabular repeating performance year after year for thousands of years chasing after a Sun that should be leading the way. No one ever shows how this entire model works at scale because it’s asinine.
Why the deception?
This is only speculation but I think there may be a few reasons:
- To hide land and resources; to keep the human cattle within their imaginary fences (like The Truman Show).
- To hide God.
- To control our minds; a psychological matrix, i.e., to make us believe that 2+2=5. If our evil overlords can convince us to ignore our own experience and blindly trust the illogical “official” story, then we can be controlled to do and accept anything.
Interestingly, the alleged spherical shape of the Earth was very important to Luciferians, Atheists, and possibly Freemasonry as it removed the idea of above (heaven) and below (hell). Here’s a quote from the publication Lucifer from December 23, 1887:
“We date from the First of January, 1601. This era is called the Era of Man (E.M.) to distinguish it from the theological epoch that preceded it. In that epoch the Earth was supposed to be flat, the Sun was its attendant light, revolving about it. Above was Heaven, where God ruled supreme over all potentates and powers; below was the kingdom of the dead, hell. So taught the Bible. Then came the new Astronomy. It demonstrated that the Earth is a globe revolving about the sun, that there is no ‘up and down’ in space. Vanished the old Heaven, vanished the old Hell; the Earth became the home of man. And when the modern Cosmogony came, the Bible and the Church, as infallible oracles, had to go, for they had taught that regarding the universe which was shown to be untrue in every particular.”
– Lucifer, Dec. 23rd, E.M. 287 (1887). See also: https://www.kshs.org/p/kansas-historical-quarterly-front-page-from-lucifer-the-light-bearer/13208
Note that on the globe there is no “up and down,” meaning there is no heaven and no hell – there is only man. That also has significance for Satanism and Freemasonry – “As above so below.” “In Magick (Book 4), Crowley asserted that Baphomet was a divine androgyne and ‘the hieroglyph of arcane perfection’: Seen as that which reflects. ‘What occurs above so reflects below, or As above so below.’” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet.
In addition to eliminating God, the spherical shape acts like a mental control to the development of the human mind. In the book 1984, George Orwell presciently wrote the following (pertinent excerpt below: http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Authors/Part_Three_1984.html):
O’Brien silenced him by a movement of the hand. “We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull. You will learn-by degrees, Winston. There is nothing that we could not do. Invisibility, levitation-anything. I could float off this floor like a soap bubble if I wished to. I do not wish to, because the Party does not wish it. You must get rid of those nineteenth century ideas about the laws of nature. We make the laws of nature.”. . . .
“But the whole universe is outside us. Look at the stars! Some of them are a million light-years away. They are out of our reach forever.”
“What are the stars?” said O’Brien indifferently. “They are bits of fire a few kilometers away. We could reach them if we wanted to. Or we could blot them out. The earth is the center of the universe. The sun and the stars go round it.”. . . . When we navigate the ocean, or when we predict an eclipse, we often find it convenient to assume that the earth goes round the sun and that the stars are millions upon millions of kilometers away. But what of it? Do you suppose it is beyond us to produce a dual system of astronomy? The stars can be near or distant, according as we need them. Do you suppose our mathematicians are unequal to that? Have you forgotten doublethink?”
What follows is another fascinating quote from Orwell who said that the evidence in support of the globe theory is “precarious” and seemingly built on nothing more than an appeal to authority. Also, Orwell pointed out that the vast majority of people get “angry” when confronted with alternative theories because of society’s credulity and sad acceptance of authority.
SOMEWHERE or other—I think it is in the preface to Saint Joan—Bernard Shaw remarks that we are more gullible and superstitious today than we were in the Middle Ages, and as an example of modern credulity he cites the widespread belief that the earth is round. The average man, says Shaw, can advance not a single reason for thinking that the earth is round. He merely swallows this theory because there is something about it that appeals to the twentieth-century mentality.
Now, Shaw is exaggerating, but there is something in what he says, and the question is worth following up, for the sake of the light it throws on modern knowledge. Just why do we believe that the earth is round? I am not speaking of the few thousand astronomers, geographers and so forth who could give ocular proof, or have a theoretical knowledge of the proof, but of the ordinary newspaper-reading citizen, such as you or me.
As for the Flat Earth theory, I believe I could refute it. If you stand by the seashore on a clear day, you can see the masts and funnels of invisible ships passing along the horizons. This phenomenon can only be explained by assuming that the earth’s surface is curved. But it does not follow that the earth is spherical. Imagine another theory called the Oval Earth theory, which claims that the earth is shaped like an egg. What can I say against it?
Against the Oval Earth man, the ﬁrst card I can play is the analogy of the sun and moon. The Oval Earth man promptly answers that I don’t know, by my own observation, that those bodies are spherical. I only know that they are round, and they may perfectly well be ﬂat discs. I have no answer to that one. Besides, he goes on, what reason have I for thinking that the earth must be the same shape as the sun and moon? I can’t answer that one either.
My second card is the earth’s shadow: when cast on the moon during eclipses, it appears to be the shadow of a round object. But how do I know, demands the Oval Earth man, that eclipses of the moon are caused by the shadow of the earth? The answer is that I don’t know, but have taken this piece of information blindly from newspaper articles and science booklets.
Defeated in the minor exchanges, I now play my queen of trumps: the opinion of the experts. The Astronomer Royal, who ought to know, tells me that the earth is round. The Oval Earth man covers the queen with his king. Have I tested the Astronomer Royal’s statement, and would I even know a way of testing it? Here I bring out my ace. Yes, I do know one test. The astronomers can foretell eclipses, and this suggests that their opinions about the solar system are pretty sound. I am therefore justiﬁed in accepting their say-so about the shape of the earth.
If the Oval Earth man answers—what I believe is true—that the ancient Egyptians, who thought the sun goes round the earth, could also predict eclipses, then bang goes my ace. I have only one card left: navigation. People can sail ships round the world, and reach the places they aim at, by calculations which assume that the earth is spherical. I believe that ﬁnishes the Oval Earth man, though even then he may possibly have some kind of counter.
It will be seen that my reasons for thinking that the earth is round are rather precarious ones. Yet this is an exceptionally elementary piece of information. On most other questions I should have to fall back on the expert much earlier, and would be less able to test his pronouncements. And much the greater part of our knowledge is at this level. It does not rest on reasoning or on experiment, but on authority. And how can it be otherwise, when the range of knowledge is so vast that the expert himself is an ignoramous as soon as he strays away from his own speciality? Most people, if asked to prove that the earth is round, would not even bother to produce the rather weak arguments I have outlined above. They would start off by saying that ‘everyone knows’ the earth to be round, and if pressed further, would become angry. In a way Shaw is right. This is a credulous age, and the burden of knowledge which we now have to carry is partly responsible.